Credit where it is due. The Prime Minister's robust defence of his government's net zero agenda in today's Telegraph is hugely welcome and suggests that the government's much anticipated Energy Security Strategy could deliver a huge boost to the UK's clean energy industry.
It also provides a timely slapdown to those of his colleagues who briefed the Mail on Sunday that net zero was "dead". Less than 48 hours after this bold claim appeared in print, the actual Prime Minister...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.