The domestic market might welcome today’s news cuts to solar incentives could be delayed, but it only offers uncertainty for corporate projects
Here we go again. The crippling uncertainty which has dogged the solar industry for much of the last year is poised to continue for a few more days yet, after Energy and Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial