Carbon pricing has always been a thorny political issue, but as Ministers weigh how to drive the next phase of the net zero transition some experts believe it has a critical role to play
It all started with such ambition. The UK had left the European Union, and with it, had also opted to see sever its ties with the world's largest carbon market, the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS). As...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial