Do planned subsidy cuts ensure solar remains "a great investment" or confirm "Paris has changed nothing"?
The government today announced smaller than expected cuts to subsidies for small to mid scale solar, wind, and hydro projects, while retaining plans for a £100m cap on the feed-in tariff incentive scheme...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial