A new report commissioned by the REA suggests a way forward for the solar industry following confirmation DECC is planning to cut subsidies
This week's confirmation the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) is seeking to crackdown on solar subsidy costs has sent shockwaves through the industry. The news that Renewable Obligation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial