Experts remain confident of a record year despite early predictions of $100bn of issuances during 2015 looking a long way off
Green bond issuances broke all records last year by reaching $37bn and were predicted to top $100bn by the end of 2015. Almost a third of this total is expected to come from corporate issuers, who are...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial