Industry insiders issue warning as DECC confirms feed in tariff for ground mounted solar will fall 28 per cent in July
Energy and Climate Change Secretary Ed Davey has been working hard during the past year to help more communities install their own solar panels, wind turbines, or hydroelectric generators. Labour has included...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial