Assets have risen 61 per cent from the outset of 2012 with Europe leading the charge, says Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
The global sustainable investment market has grown "substantially" over the past two years with assets hitting $21.4 trillion by the start of 2014, investor groups say. The performance marks a 61 per...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial