Government-backed Digital Catapult hails imminent launch of Environmental Data Exchange as 'absolutely pivotal moment in the UK's drive to reduce its environmental impact'
Data, as the internet-age proverb goes, wants to be free. But does the same hold true of environmental data? And, if so, how free should it be? A major new government-backed initiative hailed as "an...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial