World Economic Forum lists water crises, failure to adapt to climate change, and biodiversity loss among biggest threats facing the world
Water crises and extreme weather are among the greatest risks the world is currently facing, according to the World Economic Forum (WEF). The 2015 edition of the WEF's Global Risk report, published...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial