Report warns global CO2 emissions may have to hit zero soon after the middle of the century if world is to stay within 2C temperature rise
Net global CO2 emissions may have to drop to zero as early as 2055 if the world is to stay within internationally agreed temperature limits, the UN Environment Programme (UNEP) has warned today. The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial