Energy and Infrastructure director Rob Hastings remains confident of steady if not 'stratospheric' growth
Offshore wind energy generated £15.6m in revenues for the Treasury last year via the Crown Estate, thanks to burgeoning investment and strong winds during the winter months. In its annual report for...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial