Oil prices remain near record highs, the world is reliant on the US gas boom, and renewables make up just a fraction of the energy mix - for BP this is evidence of 'the strength' of the global energy system
BP's annual Statistical Review of World Energy, the latest edition of which was launched yesterday at the World Petroleum Congress in Moscow, is a remarkable publication for a whole host of reasons. It...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial