Government set to allow drilling under homes without permission as it strives to access estimated 4.4 billion barrels of oil under southern counties
Communities hosting fracking sites are set to receive higher payments as the government looks to override burgeoning opposition and exploit a potential 4.4 billion barrels of oil newly identified beneath...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial