Peers call for urgent action to reduce the 15 million tonnes of food wasted in the UK each year - but rules out anaerobic digestion rollout
Supermarkets need to ditch 'buy one get one free' offers in a bid to cut the 15 million tonnes of food wasted in the UK each year, peers have said. The House of Lords EU Committee this week issued a...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial