Reports suggest Treasury is to unveil new £50bn list of infrastructure projects seeking private investment, including numerous high profile low carbon developments
Much of the focus from the green economy on George Osborne's Budget address later today will be on whether he confirms plans to freeze the carbon price floor and whether he will tacitly admit that he was...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial