Oil major's 2013 Strategic Report highlights company will face project delays and higher costs unless it can reduce emissions
Perhaps fossil fuel companies are catching on to the climate change message after all. Oil giant Shell has this week followed its decision to shelve its plans to drill in the Arctic for one year by acknowledging...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial