Government figures show a seven per cent drop in emissions in the first year of the levy, which is set for the chop next year
Emissions from the largest Australian companies fell seven per cent on average in the first year of the country's controversial carbon tax, according to the Investor Group on Climate Change (IGCC)...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial