Green Alliance report says spike in food and energy prices added 0.5 per cent to inflation rate and will worsen if UK fails to tackle escalating resource risks
Rapid rises in energy and food prices have single-handedly pushed up UK inflation by 0.5 percent over the past decade and will add another £1,675 to household bills by 2020 without decisive action to manage...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial