Environmental Audit Commitment welcomes potential improvement to planning system, but warns ministers need to introduce more safeguards to controversial policy
The government should resist the temptation to fast track controversial plans for "biodiversity offsetting" schemes and introduce more safeguards to ensure do not use the model to increase damage to key...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial