Bloomberg research shows third quarter investment fell to $45.9bn, meaning full year likely to fall short of $281bn recorded in 2012
Global clean energy investment dropped 14 per cent in the third quarter of 2013, putting the sector on course for a second successive annual fall in investment levels. The $45.9bn recorded by Bloomberg...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial