Government consults on plans to bring forward £110bn of investment in energy system and says it will cut CO2 34 per cent by 2020
The government has insisted it is on track to meet is carbon targets and has set out how it plans to ensure the £110bn investment needed by 2020 to overhaul the country's energy system is delivered as...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial