As demand for fossil-fuel free heating grows, policymakers and industry need to work together to prep the installation workforce for a major roll out of electric heat pumps, writes Panasonic's Enrique Vilamitjana
Rising fossil fuel costs have focused attention on energy security and energy resilience like never before, leading to greater awareness and understanding about fuel and energy sources. This, of course,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.