Lem Bingley puts the athletic hybrid through its paces in the latest of our series on the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards cars of the year
The first thing that strikes on approaching the new Lexus IS 300h is how aggressively it's been styled. Gaping maw. Slashed flanks. Kicked up tail. It's all very purposeful and sinewy, down to the tick-mark...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial