In the first of our series of reviews on the BusinessGreen Leaders Awards cars of the year, GreenMotor.co.uk's Lem Bingley test drives the Volvo V40
Like all modern Volvos, the new V40 is stuffed with advanced electronic systems, so it takes a while to spot where the Swedish engineers have hidden the handbrake. On the larger S60 there's a small flap...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial