Paul Clarke road tests the Mercedes-Benz E220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY and finds that luxury motoring can still be low carbon
You may not think of a Mercedes E-Class as a low-emission choice, but the Mercedes-Benz E220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY can manage an average of 53.3mpg and emissions of 139g/km CO2 in manual form, which is not...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial