The sectors driving the net zero transition need to draw from a multiplicity of voices and talents, writes WENA representative Rachel Hayes
The energy sector is widely regarded as one of the least diverse parts of the UK economy. A quick look at the statistics lays this bare. Only 27 per cent of board seats and 15 per cent of executive director...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial