For consumers, choosing to purchase healthier, more sustainable foods often comes with a price inflation, explains Sharon Bligh, from the Consumer Goods Forum
The Global Nutrition Report published earlier this month delivered some stark findings. The world is off course to meet eight out of nine of the World Health Organisation's (WHO) nutrition targets by 2025....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.