We should claim back our food heritage and fight climate change with nutritious foods that benefit the soils we're rapidly depleting, argues Bold Beans founder Amelia Christie-Miller
We must grasp the opportunity that the National Food Strategy provides. If the government acts decisively, we can tackle the three pronged challenges of climate change mitigation, biodiversity net gain...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial