Broad-based environmental tax reform can drive changes needed to put the economy on a pathway to net zero, writes Bright Blue's Sam Robinson
Like so many of his appearances, Rishi Sunak's debut on GB News last week was - for the most part - cool and controlled. But the interview laid bare one of the government's weak spots: meeting the cost...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial