SSE, Drax, Highview Power, Greenpeace, Green Alliance, ILI Group and Invinity Energy Systems urge government to set the right regulatory framework to support rollout of long-duration energy storage systems
Britain has decarbonised faster than any other major economy in the world, thanks in large part to the fantastic renewable resources we have. But last year some of that valuable renewable power, enough...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial