Linking the next phase of the furlough scheme with skills training in green jobs could boost the economy, argues Megan Trethewey of the Conservative Environment Network
Following months of record employment, UK unemployment rose by 50,000 to 1.35 million in the first three months of the year. The government has stepped up in its efforts to protect incomes with the new...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial