The UK's statutory 2050 net zero target should provide the basis for imminent updates to its Paris Agreement pledges, argues Labour's Alan Whitehead, despite what Ministers may suggest to the contrary
By the end of November Christmas baubles will be in the shops once more (well they'll probably there much earlier than that, but you get the idea), and the verdict will be delivered on the UK's handling...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial