Unless we hardwire social justice and climate radicalism into the machinery of government, we won't get a just transition, warns David Powell from the New Economics Foundation
What is a just transition anyway? That's not the daft question it may appear. Pretty much everyone agrees that we need a just transition to a zero carbon economy; in honour of Hoggart's Law, it would...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial