The government is wasting the potential of its Industrial Energy Transformation Fund, argues Frank Aaskov from UK Steel and Make UK
Prior to the General Election being called, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy issued a consultation on the Industrial Energy Transformation Fund (IETF), a £315m government...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial