There is a lot of fear new trade deals could undermine UK environmental protection, but as the CBI's Rain Newton-Smith argues, there are also significant opportunities to drive climate action
The evidence on climate change could not be clearer. In 2016, global greenhouse gas emissions reached 31.2 per cent above the 1990 level, while the snows of Kilimanjaro have melted more than 80 per cent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial