With Andrea Leadsom returning to energy policy as part of Boris Johnson's government, Andrew Warren wonders if energy demand myths will once more be used to push for fracking
When considering how the new Business Secretary is likely to approach the Green Economy, most commentators have limited themselves to considering Andrea Leadsom's role as Leader of the House of Commons,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.