Delivering climate resilience is a momentous challenge, argues Mott MacDonald's Ian Allison, but there are signs more businesses and governments are engaging with the topic
The success of any infrastructure project, irrespective of size, sector or location, has never been just about engineering. Consumer demand, analysis of wider problems, political will, affordability and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial