Andrew Warren argues falling energy use should spark a reappraisal in the government's future assumptions and policy priorities
Last Thursday the government published the UK's energy statistics for 2017. All the headlines concentrated upon the relentless swing away from electricity generated via fossil fuels, with the proportion...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial