Pod Point CEO Erik Fairbairn argues falling costs mean the UK should be bolder in its EV phase-out
Whisper it, but a transport revolution is taking place around the world. The cost of electric cars is falling rapidly, while their range and capability are soaring. Petrol stations are closing and air...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial