Dr Alan Whitehead explains how government may soon need to act to address the carbon footprint from cooling technologies - could ICECRIM hold the answer?
At last, heat has made it to the front page. The Cinderella of energy decarbonisation (electricity and transport being the two ugly sisters) now seems to be being taken far more seriously. Much discussion...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial