The electricity industry historically has played the biggest role in the US greenhouse gas emissions problem - it has an even greater potential to be an even bigger part of the solution, but its leaders must speak up
Questioner: "Has it been proven that carbon dioxide is the primary cause of climate change?" "No, certainly not. Is climate change happening? Certainly. It has been happening for millennia." That...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial