AECOM's Robert Spencer calls on infrastructure owners to collaborate to manage material resources more effectively
Infrastructure investment in the UK continues to gather pace. Indeed the government's recently published National Infrastructure Delivery Plan outlines details of £483bn of investment in over 600 infrastructure...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial