Green MEP Molly Scott Cato argues industry lobbying against tougher air quality standards only hampers automotive innovation
It may seem a dramatic headline, but it is highly appropriate to this column given it is about the silent killer of air pollution and how the car industry and politicians are collaborating with this killer....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial