Grant Thornton's Jennifer Gilbert details how the UK's nascent heat network market could mobilise £2bn of investment, but only if barriers to deployment are addressed
Almost 50 per cent of the UK's energy consumption is for the purposes of heating. Rethinking the way we supply heat must therefore be high on the agenda when addressing security of supply, decarbonisation,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial