Good Energy's Juliet Davenport argues clean tech investments are outperforming the market, but too many investors are still failing to catch on to the opportunity
Recent research shows that global carbon emissions are currently topping 50 billion tonnes a year. To keep within a 2 degree path, by 2030 we'll have to cut emissions to 40 billion tonnes a year, and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial