RenewableUK's Maria McCaffery argues the industry can play a major role in delivering economic success throughout this parliament, but only if the government delivers a clear and stable vision for the sector
Now that the ministerial appointments have been announced we are starting to get an indication of what we can expect from the new Government. The appointment of Amber Rudd as Energy Secretary sends a key...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial