Peter Michaelis of Alliance Trust Investments asks if sustainable investment principles really are impacting how fund managers behave
I have worked in Sustainable Investment for 15 years. In this time concepts such as stewardship (responsible planning and management of resources), integrating ESG (environmental, social and governance...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial