As a new survey reveals what the public thinks of wind energy, RenewableUK's Maria McCaffery argues there is work to be done challenging widespread misconceptions
How much do we really know about where our energy comes from? Certainly, energy has dominated the headlines in recent years as never before, but the vast majority of reporting has focused mainly on costs....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial