Maf Smith of RenewableUK reveals half of wind and marine energy firms plan to boost their headcount next year, despite growing concerns about policy instability
Tap tap tap. First, the good news; about half of the wind, wave and tidal energy companies that RenewableUK represents are planning to take on more staff and increase investment over the next 18 months....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial